The English website is under construction and will be available soon.
Supplementary pension insurance provider
Modra zavarovalnica is one of the most important providers of supplementary pension insurances in Slovenia. We manage four pension funds and two guarantee fund, which is already paying out pension annuities. The funds are managed financially independent from each other.
Our Pension Funds
- Kapitalski vzajemni pokojninski sklad (KVPS), which is an guaranteed pension fund;
- Krovni pokojninski sklad javnih uslužbencev (KPSJU), which is a mutual Pension Fund for Civil Servants and works as a life-cycle pension fund;
- Modri krovni pokojninski sklad (MKPS), also a life-cycle pension Fund;
- Prvi pokojninski sklad (PPS), which is a closed pension fund;
- Guarantee Fund of the First Pension Fund and
- Guarantee Fund Modra renta.
In addition, we provide a collective accident insurance.
Modra zavarovalnica stimulates responsible planning old age in financial sense as in sense of whishes in life time period. We also see social responsible act from whom we all will have benefits in future.
Supplementary pension insurance provides an additional level of social security for the time after retirement. Employees receive a supplementary pension along with the pension from compulsory insurance, allowing them to maintain fullest standard of living they were accustomed to while they were still working. This type of long-term saving should be taken up as early as possible in the active period since the length of saving has an important effect on the amount of accumulated assets as these are credited to your personal account and grow on a monthly basis through investments.